ALL TERRAIN FOIL TO START AND QUICKLY IMPROVE
NEW 2400 SQCMS SIZE FRONT WING TO HELP PUMPING AND FLYING IN NO TIME
CONVERTIBLE INTO A MULTISPORT FOIL. ONE FOIL SET TO DO IT ALL!
The RRD Entry Freeride Universal ALU foil set is the tool to enter the exhilarating foil dimension. You can switch the use of this phenomenal set from Wing, to Surf, to SUP, to Kite foiling without the need to change your hydrofoil! The combination of the new Universal aluminium mast 75 cm and a fuselage of 76 cm create the perfect balance and the foundation of this hydrofoil designed to work at lower speeds. The new Universal front wing 2400 is your ticket to learn how to fly in literally no time and with the lightest wind. Its large and generous dimensions with extra thick profile will let you take off with ease and learn your first jibes and tacks. The rear wing is 52cm wide and has a negative dihedral to improve the “pumping” and carving ability of the foil. This hydrofoil is capable of speeding up the learning process as you never thought was possible!
Recommended for novice riders, the ideal hydrofoil for schools.
- New 2400 cm2 Universal hybrid carbon front wing
- New 30% stiffer and lighter aluminium mast with integrated plate
- New redesigned 76 cm light Universal fuselage
- Solid connection using 8 mm diameter Torx screws and helicoil threads for mast, fuselage and wings. A reliable, strong and quick to assemble/disassemble connection.
- New wider Hi density plastic mast foot connector/adaptor for improved lateral stiffness. No oxidation between mast and fuselage
- Each component comes with an EVA Cover with Velcro to fasten it inside the bag (foil set bag supplied separately).
- UNIVERSAL ALU MAST 75 WITH PLATE and EVA COVER Y26
- UNIVERSAL FRONT WING 110/2400 Y26 with EVA COVER
- UNIVERSAL REAR WING 52/373 Y26 with EVA COVER
- UNIVERSAL FUSELAGE 76 with WITH EVA COVER Y26
- M8 TORX SCREWS & KEY SET
|MODEL||MAST||FUSELAGE||FRONT WING||REAR WING|
|UNIVERSAL SW ALU 2400 FOIL SET Y26||75 cm||76 cm||Wing span 110 cm / wing area 2400 cm2||Wing span 52 cm / wing area 373 cm2|
FOIL TECH SPECS
FRONT AND REAR WINGS LAYUP
REMOVABLE PLATE CONNECTOR / WING CONNECTION
MAST FUSELAGE CONNECTION
MAST FUSELAGE CONNECTION
Hi density Plastic connector/adaptors to avoid oxidation between mast and fuselage connection.
2 x 8mm diameter Torx screws for a reliable, strong and quick connection.
Thanks to the use of these mast foot adaptors you can switch your foil from an aluminium to a Carbon Mast. No need to change your fuselage.