Osprey Zada Thermal Rash Vest
The Osprey Zada thermal rash vest provides extra warmth while out in the water as well as additional coverage to prevent wetsuit rash and ensures you stay insulated in cold waters.
This rash vest is made from polyester and spandex materials which deliver great comfort. Additionally, the flatlock stitching increases seam strength and reduced friction on the skin. For those sunny days, this rash vest provides 50+ UV protection. The addition of a practical boardshort connector prevents the vest from riding up, ensuring comfort at all times.
This flexible rash vest acts as a second skin, increasing movement around areas such as the shoulder, armpit and elbow, this vest lets you move freely whilst out in the water. This product is a must-have for wetsuit wearers.
- Quick dry, super soft 85% Polyester & 15% Spandex material which reduces irritation
- Flatlock seams increase seam strength and reduces friction on the skin when worn underneath a wetsuit
- Complete with a boardshort connector to keep the rash vest in place whilst wearing
- UV 50+ protection which is perfect for those hot, sunny days to provide protection from harmful rays
- Long sleeved design which acts as a second skin increasing movement around areas such as the shoulder, armpit and elbow